Today on Thursdays at 2: Two Tables
On Thursday, December 1, Thursdays at 2 will feature Two Tables, with young adult Maggy Keet of New York City discussing two tables – one for the Lord’s banquet and the other for her family and friends’ banquet.
The video is available here and is also available closed-captioned.
Two Tables was the first video in the Episcopal Church Advent series, Make Ready The Feast. More information about Advent Observations for 2016: Make Ready The Feast is here.
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church's Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- The Food Pantry at St. Gregory Nyssa in San Francisco, CA
- Carrie Black
- Young Adult Service Corps
- The Crossing
- United Thank Offering at St. Paul's Senior Center
- Amazing Grace
- Creating Us
- St. Thomas Choir School
- Bridal designer Anne Barge
- Musician Mike Notter
- Reflections by Brother Geoffrey
- Ferguson Pilgrimage
- I am a missionary: The Rev. Jimmy Bartz
- Potluck Dinners
- Jericho Road
- Jennifer Caldwell and Episcopal Moments
- Bluestone Farms and the Community of the Holy Spirit
- The Abundant Table
- Missional Voices
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry on World Refugee Day 2016
- Church on the Square in Baltimore
- Episcopal Church Advocacy
- Missional Communities
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad's Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.