Today on Thursdays at 2: Presiding Bishop’s Christmas Message 2016
On Thursday, December 15, Thursdays at 2 will feature Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s Christmas Message 2016.
The video is available here and is also available closed-captioned
“This child came to show us how to change the world,” Presiding Bishop Curry said in his Christmas Message 2016. “So this Christmas, make room for Him to change us. This Christmas help us change the world.”
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church's Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here.
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- YASCer in Tanzania
- Two Tables
- The Food Pantry at St. Gregory Nyssa in San Francisco, CA
- Carrie Black
- Young Adult Service Corps
- The Crossing
- United Thank Offering at St. Paul's Senior Center
- Amazing Grace
- Creating Us
- St. Thomas Choir School
- Bridal designer Anne Barge
- Musician Mike Notter
- Reflections by Brother Geoffrey
- Ferguson Pilgrimage
- I am a missionary: The Rev. Jimmy Bartz
- Potluck Dinners
- Jericho Road
- Jennifer Caldwell and Episcopal Moments
- Bluestone Farms and the Community of the Holy Spirit
- The Abundant Table
- Missional Voices
- Church on the Square in Baltimore
- Episcopal Church Advocacy
- Missional Communities
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad's Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.