There is still time to register for Evangelism Matters March 15-17
Don’t miss the registration for the next Evangelism Matters, an Episcopal Evangelism Conference on March 15-17 for anyone excited to learn about sharing and growing loving, liberating, life-giving relationships with God.
Registration is available in English here.
Para registrarse en español, haga clic aquí.
Registration includes attendance, handouts and lunches. Registration does not include transportation or lodging.
Registration is $125; students, seminarians, youth, young adults, church planters and participants residing outside the continental U.S. may register at reduced rates.
Check here for schedule and speaker updates, sponsor information, lodging recommendations, and more.
For more information, contact Sarah Alphin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-716-6102.
Well-known speakers for the event will address topical issues, and workshops will enhance the learning experience. Speakers include (with more to be added!)
• Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
• The Rev. Gay Clark Jennings, President of the House of Deputies
• The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, the Presiding Bishop’s Canon for Evangelism, Reconciliation and Creation Care
• Carrie Boren Headington, Canon for Evangelism in the Diocese of Dallas
• Mary Foster Parmer, Director of Invite Welcome Connect at the Beecken Center, School of Theology, University of the South
• The Rev. Canon Scott Gunn, executive director of Forward Movement
• The Rev. Canon Frank Logue, Canon to the Ordinary for the Episcopal Diocese of Georgia and member of Executive Council.
Many of the plenary sessions will be live-streamed. Live Spanish translation also will be available. More details to come; check here.
The March 2018 gathering follows the first successful Evangelism Matters conference in November 2016. Videos featuring the highlights of the Evangelism Matters Conference are available here.