Nominations now accepted for Episcopal Church positions, committees, boards
Nominations are now being accepted for various Episcopal Church positions, committees or boards that will be elected during the next General Convention.
The Episcopal Church Joint Standing Committee for Nominations for General Convention has issued a call for nominations for five positions. Elections will take place at the 79th General Convention, to be held in Austin, TX, Thursday, July 5 to Friday, July 13, 2018.
Nominations are accepted for the following committees/boards:
- Trustee, The Church Pension Fund
- Member of Executive Council
- Member of General Board of Examining Chaplains
- Trustee, General Theological Seminary
- Member of Disciplinary Board for Bishops
Information is available at these links:
Application deadline is May 10.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.