The Episcopal Church Joint Standing Committee on Nominations is accepting applications for the following bodies:
- Member, Court of Review
- Member, Disciplinary Board for Bishops
- Member, Executive Council
- Member, General Board of Examining Chaplains
- Member, Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of a Presiding Bishop
- Trustee, Church Pension Fund
- Trustee, General Theological Seminary
- Secretary, House of Deputies
- Treasurer of General Convention
Application form and links to job descriptions are available on the General Convention website, https://www.generalconvention.org/nomineeapplication2021. Applications can be submitted electronically, and for the first time, nominees are able to apply for multiple positions on the same application.
The deadline to submit application has been extended to May 31, 2020. Elections will be held at the 80th General Convention in Baltimore, Maryland, scheduled for June 30 – July 9, 2021.
For more information, contact the Office of the General Convention at firstname.lastname@example.org.