Important details for the TREC churchwide meeting on October 2
October 1, 2014
The following are important details about the Task Force to Reimagine the Episcopal Church (TREC) churchwide meeting on October 2.
- The live broadcast begins at 7:30 pm Eastern time (6:30 pm Central/5:30 pm Mountain/4:30 pm Pacific/3:30 pm Alaska/1:30 pm Hawaii). It is expected to be two and one-half hours.
- The meeting will be held at Washington National Cathedral.
- Viewing is available on the websites of:
- Washington National Cathedral website here
- TREC website here
- The Episcopal Church website here
- The webcast will be aired simultaneously in Spanish on those websites.
- The agenda for the meeting is here
- Webcast question and comments will be taken by email at email@example.com and Twitter at #reimaginetec
- Registration is still open. TREC encourages attendance from each diocese: a bishop, a lay deputy, a clerical deputy, and one person under the age of 35.
- There is no fee to attend in person or to watch the live webcast. However, registration for in-person attendance is requested; register here. Registration is not required but is encouraged for viewing the webcast.
For more info, questions or comments, contact TREC members at firstname.lastname@example.org