Recent Sign-On Letters
Check out this brief list of some of our recent sign-on letters--a method of advocacy we use often in coalition with other organizations and churches.
Recent letters include:
- Support of the State Department's Office of Religion and Global Affairs
- Anti-torture letter to then President-Elect Trump
- BRIDGE Act letter to Congress
- Religious Freedom Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Texas State Speaker Straus on the "bathroom bill"
- Protect Base and OCO levels for FY2018 International Affairs Budget
- Ecumenical Declaration: Protecting Welcome, Restoring Hope (refugees)
- Letter to President Trump on clean water, Executive Order on Clean Water Rule
- Episcopal Church Response to the American Health Care Act
- Keeping the Johnson Amendment
- The Justice Declaration on Criminal Justice Reform
-An excerpt from our EPPN Summer Newsletter