Are you entering the Making Your Mark video contest?
Have you made your mark with any of the Five Marks of Mission? Why not share your success with the rest of the church?
The Episcopal Church Office of Communication is asking you to create and share videos of local ministry and work in action as part of the Making Your Mark video contest.
Individuals, parishes, dioceses, and networks are invited to upload videos demonstrating their toward achieving one or more of the Five Marks of Mission. All approved videos will be posted here, and viewers can vote on their favorites.
The videos with the most votes will be screened at General Convention in Indianapolis.
The Five Marks of Mission, developed by the Anglican Consultative Council and adopted by the General Convention in 2009, are:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Voting is open until July 5.