About Christian Formation
Christian formation is the lifelong process of growing in our relationship with God, self, others, and all creation. Every experience in our lives can provide us with the opportunity to express our faith; the challenge we face is recognizing these opportunities and learning ways to live a sometimes countercultural life in a secular world.
The Formation Department seeks to:
- Teach, train, and mentor leaders
- Convene, coordinate, and facilitate gatherings of young adult and campus ministry leaders and youth ministers for leadership development, networking, discernment and support.
- Build and sustain relationships within the networks of leaders and possible partners.
- Advocate and maintain the visibility and importance of youth and young adults
- Curate and Create resources
We have offices in Minnesota, Massachusetts and at the Church Center in New York City. We travel frequently but have an extraordinary Team Associate, Valerie Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org), who always knows where we are, what we’re up to, and can often answer your questions and respond to your needs when we are unavailable. Please feel free to contact us any time via phone or email.