This theological school operated from 1876 until 1918. In 1892 the charter was amended to permit the school to grant the degree of Bachelor of Divinity. The number of students varied from two to 26.
Kansas Theological School, Topeka
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.