This journal was published in Boston from Jan. 1861, until 1870. It was founded by Frederic Dan Huntington and George Maxwell Randall (1810-1873). In 1870 it became the Church Weekly, of New York. However, it survived for only another year. See Huntington, Frederic Dan.
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.