This weekly journal was published in New Haven, Connecticut. The first issue appeared in Jan. 1837. In 1840 the name was changed to Practical Christian and Church Chronicle. It ceased publication in 1845.
Chronicle of the Church
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.