The college was founded by Bishop Theodore DuBose Bratton and opened on Sept. 16, 1909. It was a junior college and high school for women. In 1943 the dioceses of Arkansas and Louisiana joined Mississippi in ownership, and in 1962 the name was changed from All Saints' Junior College to All Saints' School. Men have been admitted since 1970. The school serves boarding and day students, grades eight through twelve.
All Saints' Episcopal College, Vicksburg, Mississippi
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from "An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians," Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.