Anglican and Episcopal History

The Historical Magazine of the Protestant Episcopal Church began publication in 1932. With the Mar. 1987 issue the name was changed to Anglican and Episcopal History. It began to cover all churches of the Anglican Communion. International members were added to the editorial board. With the new name the journal began publishing “church reviews,” short descriptions of religious services in local parishes around the world.