The Episcopal Church in the Philippines

The Episcopal Church  in the Philippines  was  a  Missionary District  of The Episcopal Church of the United States beginning in 1898, became a Missionary Diocese in 1965, and became an autonomous Province of the Anglican Communion in 1988. The church in the Philippines is committed to sustainability with a very active outreach program, Episcopal Community Action for Renewal and Empowerment (E-CARE), which works to support community programs across the province.

CONTACT:
The Rev. David Copley
Director, Global Partnerships and Mission Personnel