Workshop #1: Racial Reconciliation
“Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” (Mt. 22: 36-40)
You have asked yourself ... How much do you love your neighbor? Let us do justice, let us seek peace and take care of the dignity of others. Thus you will take a step towards the path of love.
- What is the love of neighbor?
- How can we seek peace and justice in the community??
- How valuable can a person's dignity be?
Workshop #2: Evangelism
Proclaim the message; be persistent whether the time is favorable or unfavorable; convince, rebuke, and encourage, with the utmost patience in teaching (2 Timothy 4:2)
Every day we feel the call of Jesus in our lives. How do your words, actions and heart reflect the love and life of Jesus? Where would you like to practice or teach the way of Jesus?
- How can we reflect the love and life of Jesus in our daily life.
- How a young person can evangelize?
- Ways to evangelize
- "Tips" so that a young person can evangelize
- Changes that occur through evangelization
Workshop #3: Leadership
Let no one despise your youth, but set the believers an example in speech and conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)
Are you ready, you, as a young person to be a leader? Build your life in such a way that for others you are an example to follow. Do not be afraid of God's purpose for your life.
- Preparation to be a leader
- How to be an example?
- Understand God's purpose in your life
- How to face the fear of being a leader
Workshop #4: Creation Care
The heavens are yours, the earth also is yours;
the world and all that is in it—you have founded them.(Psalms 89:11)
The Lord created the land, but it was delegated to us. So it is our duty to love and respect it as if it were our neighbor. The Lord has given us the gift of creation: the air we breathe, the water that sustains life, the fruits of the earth that nourishes us, and the whole cycle of life without which human life could not prosper. " , What role do you have in caring for our planet?
- Brief approach to the current situation of the planet.
- What can we do to improve the situation on the planet