The Office of Black Ministries’ Congregational Programs for Revitalization (CPR) are designed to equip congregations with tools, training, and coaching to strengthen congregational leadership and ministry.
OBM has identified 12 significant areas in which congregations of African descent desire support and programming for future relevance, growth, and positioning for 21st-century mission and ministry:
- Healing from Internalized Oppression*
- Basics of Collaborative Leadership and Ministry*
- Professional Coaching for Clergy & Lay Leadership*
- Clergy & Lay Leadership Development Training
- Conflict Management
- Evangelism through Community Engagement and Ministry
- Theology of Stewardship and Planned Giving
- Budget, Finance, and Administration
- Youth & Young Adult Integration
- Building and Property Management
- Tools for Discipleship (SOAP)
- Human Relationship Management
*Curriculum component currently available
For additional information and to participate in CPR, please contact the Rev. Ronald Charles Byrd, Sr., The Episcopal Church Missioner, Black Ministries, at email@example.com.